Associate DIR – Business Application Architect ( Salesforce Functional Lead)
Job Description This individual will serve as the primary contact with business clients to own the lead to cash workstream related to Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A). They will gather / validate requirements and designs; develop and maintain strong relationships with these clients and keep them informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. This individual will work as a liaison between Moody Analytics' business groups, product management, senior internal personnel, and with the application development teams-to. They will be responsible for leading a M&A project team in the lead to cash and support process areas to ensure business outcomes are met. Responsibilities:
- Own the MA Lead to Cash and Support systems workstream for M&A
- Enhance and improve the process including bringing in and evaluating new technologies to improve acquisition integrations
- Work on due diligence with head of Business Systems to determine sizing, scope and timing
- Manage and lead the project BAs assigned to the acquisition work to ensure business outcomes are met and delivery is on-time / on-budget
- Participate in cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to support system enhancements, as well as on new development.
- Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business/client requirements. Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Assist in the configuration of products, product/price rules within online tools.
- Participate in multiple client projects involving Moody's Analytics M&A activities.
- Proactively gather requirements from Moody's clients and engage in discussions around these requirements, possibility within the context of on-site workshops.
- Perform requirement analysis, and work closely with Project Managers to estimate durations for project components. Keep clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Perform collaborative development work with other members of the project team globally; and with colleagues across Moody's departments.
- Resolve requirements conflicts between business units or between business and technology.
- Provide content, high-quality documentation and review documentation for release or new features.
- May train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Computer Science or holding a degree with a high Computer Science content, with excellent technical development and problem solving skills.
- Salesforce experience required; 5-8 years' experience implementing sales cloud and service cloud; Salesforce certification
- Experience with business process reengineering, organizational change management, and cost-benefit analysis is desirable
- Strong Access/Excel skills
- Deep technical understanding lead to cash processes
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good presentation skills
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Strong track record of excellent results delivered to internal or external clients
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.