Associate, Model Risk
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
A well-established multi-national banking and financial services firm is looking to hire an Associate level Model Risk Analyst to join its Risk Management Office in NYC.
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years of experience within the model risk space and an advanced degree in a quantitative field of study.
You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as an ease in working on a team.
- Assist in the development, documentation, and review of stress testing models
- Manage regulatory projects in order to enhance risk management capabilities
- Perform data analysis and reconciliation checks
- 3+ years experience in model validation or development
- Experience working with large and complex data sets
- An advanced degree in Finance, Math, Financial Engineering, or Statistics
A highly competitive compensation package will be commensurate with industry experience.
If interested, please apply.