The Product & Sales Analyst will join a team of 5 professionals that perform a business development support function. Their role is critical to the Firm's Business Development efforts and will require that they respond to the various requests for which the team is responsible. Primary responsibilities include the preparation of RFP/RFIs, completion of consultant and client DDQs and updates, content maintenance, consultant databases and other ad-hoc data and information requests. The Business Development Services Specialist role is a great opportunity to learn about Schroders from the ground up and gain technical/industry knowledge across asset classes. Responsibilities
- Prepare and complete RFP/RFIs for both institutional and intermediary distribution channels
- Maintain complete ownership of processes; ensure accuracy of responses and that all deadlines are met
- Complete consultant and client questionnaires
- Respond to DDQs and ad-hoc information and data requests
- Establish and manage work flows to meet all internal and external deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and work with other areas of the Firm and effectively as part of a team
- Initiate innovative ideas and creative approaches to help increase efficiency and further the goals of the Firm and Distribution department
- Keep abreast of Schroders' vision and product direction to ensure materials accurately reflect this
- Assist with narrative maintenance in consultant databases as needed by working with internal Product and Moody's Edge teams
- Assist in maintaining RFP language/content management system (Qvidian) as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business / Finance / Marketing / Economics
- 2-5+ years of relevant work experience writing RFPs/DDQs and familiarity with consultant databases
- Strong attention to detail while providing accurate and timely responses
- Proven ability to multi-task and see tasks through to completion
- A high level of proficiency with Word, Excel, Internet and Web-Based Databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with employees at all levels and across the Firm globally
- Experience with Qvidian or other content management systems
- Knowledge of marketing software such as SalesForce
- Experience with analytics tools, such as eVestment, Callan or Morningstar
- Experience with Consultant Database maintenance
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. EEO/Affirmative Action
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.