The Business Resilience & Continuity Analyst will provide effective oversight and challenge of the U.S. business resilience and continuity program and be responsible for cross functional related initiatives for identifying, assessing, and monitoring business resilience related risks.
- Implement process improvement and remediation of business continuity gaps as they are identified.
- Support business resilience program by developing regional reports for committees, clients, as needed.
- Work with regional stakeholders to conduct training, testing, emergency and crisis plans and procedures
- Assess and analyze business impacts and risk trends, challenges, and opportunities and make recommendations quickly
- Assist cross-functional leadership teams in first and second lines of defence to provide subject matter expertise in response to local or regional emergencies and crisis.
- Support internal and external audits and regulatory reviews in the region and partner with other regions or manage at globally as required.
- Perform reviews, reports, and deep dives of testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations
- Identify and initiate opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives.
- 3-5 years experience in Business Continuity Management and/or Risk Management
- University degree in Disaster Preparedness, Emergency Management, Business, Finance / Economics or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with business continuity/continuity of operations principles (Business impact analysis, risk assessment, Crisis Management and communications, testing, strategies, etc).
- Practical experience and familiarity with Business Continuity management systems, risk management (ISO22301, COOP, NFPA, etc).
- Intermediate knowledge and practical application of business continuity administration, incident/emergency notification, and crisis management (MIR3, Everbridge, ServiceNow, RSA Archer, etc).
- Practical experience with creating strategies and plans that mitigate impact of adverse events (Natural disasters, Cyber, Pandemic/epidemic, etc) on company operations.
- Some experience coordinating and communicating with incident response and crisis management teams during incidents, emergencies, and crisis situations.
- Experience coordinating and executing testing for recovery strategies (crisis, staff, technology, third party, etc)
- Strong analytical skills to identify weaknesses and recommend effective and efficient solutions in a positive manner.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication skills and ability to develop a network in a short amount of time
- MBCI, CBCP, MBCP, ABCP certificates
- Prior exposure to Asset Management industry
Allianz Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability. Allianz Global Investors hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.