Business Resilience & Security Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Analyst will support the Physical Security and Business Continuity Management Departments, ensuring that these programs are properly executed. In this capacity, the candidate will perform day-to-day physical security and business continuity procedures, as well as, longer-term projects that support both teams. This position will work regularly with Business Continuity Coordinators to ensure the company maintains best-in-class security and business resilience programs. Additionally, the position will assist with incident response planning and training, employee education, business unit recovery exercises, and continued program improvements. REGULAR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Continually review and analyze-real time information regarding potential impacts to CME Group facilities, personnel, and infrastructure for the region. Assist in the day-to-day operations (including physical security and access control).
• The candidate will be responsible for advising on the status of physical security. In addition to regular day-to-day responsibilities, the candidate will be expected to identify relevant training opportunities and brief employee populations on best practices for security and business continuity.
• Maintain close relationships with office leadership, facilities teams, and Human Resources representatives, providing support and input for business continuity, physical security and life safety issues. Maintain close communication with Global Security and Business Continuity Management leadership, to ensure that any potential significant problems or issues are immediately escalated and managed.
• Ensure all Global Security and Business Continuity procedural, process, and emergency response documentation for CME Group's offices are updated and maintained.
• Participate in internal / external meetings as requested / required. Provide GS/BCM Leadership with briefing notes from meetings for security and business continuity-related topics. PHYSICAL SECURITY DUTIES
• Regularly liaise with the Contract Security Operations and Site Manager
• Ensure overall compliance with contract security staff
• Ensure all contract security staff are informed of any new procedures or receive information that must be passed on
• Ensure proper grooming and uniform standards are met and maintained by contract security staff
• Enforce and comply with building regulations, general orders, post procedures, all memos pertinent to security and all verbal instructions from CME Group Global Security
• Act as liaison with the building security
• Act as the Life Safety coordinator. Assist with on-site supervision for any incident requiring security action. Have working knowledge of, and aid in situations where evacuation, medical, Shelter-In-Place (SIP), security and fire emergency actions are necessary.
• Conduct regular tests and audits of the access control system to meet CME Group's compliance guidelines.
• Coordinate law enforcement requests to include the recovery of archived surveillance video to aide in investigations.
• Liaise with local businesses and partners that are frequented by CME Group employees, to help ensure their safety and security. Includes meeting venues, hotels and restaurants. BUSINESS RESILIENCE DUTIES
• Day-to-day maintenance of Business Impact Analyses and Business Recovery Plans, including initiation, tracking, and audit of plan review and approval process.
• Regular outreach to all departments regarding plan updates and information collection. Production of Business Impact Analysis and Business Recovery Plan summaries and reports for all audiences on a regular basis.
• Regularly audit BCM plans and incident response documentation for accuracy and completeness.
• Assist Business Resilience team with documentation relating to exercise planning and facilitation, as well as, incident response activities. SKILLS and SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
• 3-5 years of experience in Global Security or Business Continuity
• Strong project/time management and communication skills are essential.
• Understanding of the financial services sector and the markets is preferable.
• Knowledge of all Microsoft office tools.
• Salesforce or similar software experience preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of dealing with incidents and emergencies.
• Be reliable, flexible and pro-active with a can-do attitude.