- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 02 Jul 18 2018-07-02
We are looking to hire C++ Developer with the experience in Fixed Income.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Contribute to the technical direction and architectural vision of the product
- Design, implement and unit test high-value features
- Advance and promote software engineering best practices and processes
- Continuously assess and evolve technology and core components
- Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives
- Strong C++ multithreading low latency experience
- Experience in Quantitative analysis
- Experience in Fixed Income (Bonds/ MBS) trading platform
- Experience with STL a plus
If you are interested in this role please send resume by clicking on the apply button.