Enterprise Data - Product Manager Coach
Bloomberg's Enterprise Data business is looking for a Product Manager Coach. Bloomberg's Enterprise Data business produces high-quality pricing, reference and regulatory data sets, real-time market, event and news data, liquidity analytics along with data management and distribution technologies. You will work with our Business leaders to develop and lead product development best practices, principles and training across a large global product organization. Success in this role means that the organization is able to increase the client value, quality and efficiency as we deliver new data and technology to our clients.
We need you to:
We'd love you to have:
- Set a common framework and principles across the group for product management.
- Drive product management standards across the organization with a focus on outcomes as opposed to outputs.
- Collaborate with business heads to define standards in Product Manager Knowledge and process skills, focusing on client feedback driving evolutionary design.
- Work closely with each team to make sure best practices are implemented and feedback is incorporated into your process.
- Weed out inefficiency, bad practices, and poorly defined requirements.
- Develop a start to finish training program for all Product Managers in our organization.
You should be:
- An experienced facilitator, instructor and mentor with great communications skills
- 10+ Years career experience with a minimum of 5 years in a product management capacity including a significant period in a training, consulting or coaching role
- Experience with scale and Enterprise products
- Highly collaborative, adaptive and flexible
- An independent thinker and creative problem solver
- Experience in large scale Agile is desirable
- Experienced coach and people leadership experience
- Experience in releasing your own product or technology service in a large Financial Services firm
- Deep knowledge of software lifecycle
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.