Front-to-Back Data Architecture Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Accountable for crafting and maintaining Global Markets (GM)& IHC current and target state architecture
- Accountable for defining front-to-back data and functional architecture for key GM & IHC data and regulatory initiatives in alignment with overall Data & IT strategic vision and principles
- Responsible for identifying and detailing data sources for each line of business, product and legal entity and classify them (Systems of Origin, System of Record and Authoritative Data Sources)
- Engages with project/work stream teams through solution architecture definition to ensure long terms design objectives are met
- Builds relevant artifacts necessary for Architecture Governance reviews and leads review & challenge cycle with senior management
- Define principles, standards, frameworks and guidelines in line with regulatory expectations and organization's approach
- Represents Global Markets and IHC on Architecture related Group governance forums and with relevant Group business partners
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Front-to-back understanding of Global Markets products, processes, and control frameworks
- Outstanding understanding key regulatory requirements like BHC/IHC, CCAR, Capital, Liquidity, Risk Management, Regulatory Reporting
- Proven history of delivering long-term / strategic solution designs while faced with time/limited resource
- Do you possess outstanding knowledge of regulatory expectations in the context of data, controls, infrastructure and architecture?
- Outstanding understanding and hands-on experience with design governance, data governance policy & standards!
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and ability to manage and interact with a wide-range business partners at all levels of the organization
- Love to work through complex design challenges with resourcing and timeframe constraints!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.