IBCM, IBCM, Media & Telecom Group, Senior ASO-VP, New York
We Offer We Offer:
- Media includes: Cable and Satellite, Broadcasting, Entertainment, Publishing and Theatres;
- Telecom includes: Wireline, RLECs/CLECs, Wireless, and Hosting Services.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Developing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Leading and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
You Offer You Offer:
- Leading all aspects of and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
- Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least two years of Investment Banking experience. CS is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Meaningful deal experience in M&A and capital raising
- Demonstrated ability to run deal teams
- Outstanding understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to learn and work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities