Investment Banking Intern
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
Our company is an established European bank with a growing New York office. We seek a recent college graduate with a Finance or Economics major to join our Debt Capital Markets team. ONLY graduates will be considered for this opportunity.
- Assembling pitch books and performing valuation analysis for senior management;
- Conducting due diligence, industry research, benchmarking analysis and market updates
- Using programs such as Dealogic, Bloomberg, FactSet, Thomson Reuters, and Merger Market.
- College Graduate
- Familiarity with accounting and financial statements;
- Dedicated work ethic with willingness to work long hours and on weekends if necessary (roughly 60-80 hour work weeks);
- Ability to express interest in and understanding of the Bond market sector;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Prominent communication and writing skills;
- Self-driven work ethic with willingness to take on high amounts of responsibility (necessary, as we are a small team);
- Work well with others / with team;
- Highly attentive to detail; and
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word specifically).