- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 Aug 18 2018-08-06
Synechron is looking to hire Senior SOA Developer to help implement, enhance, manage and maintain an SOA based System.
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
• Extensive hands-on in all phases of software development life cycle,
• Experience in design and development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based applications using WebSphere Integration Developer (WID), WebSphere Process Server (WPS) and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB) and in design and development of Java/J2EE based applications,
• Experience with Web Services, WSDL, XQuery, XSD.
• Banking and Capital Market experience is added advantage.