Linux-Windows Systems Administrator
- Highly Competitive
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but versatile Technology team that operates in a highly collaborative environment, managing all aspects of systems, and keeping the firm’s Investment Management Trading and Research infrastructure running. The systems administrator will be hands-on managing mission-critical infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be proactive and motivated to resolve problems and strives to continually improve the firm’s Technology program. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced environment with continual growth and learning opportunities.
- At least 5 years’ experience with a solid understanding of networked/distributed computing environments involving Windows and Linux systems
- This experience should include the build-out/maintenance of at least a mid-sized enterprise environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of Linux System Administration Experience
- AWS (cloud services, etc.) and HPC systems
- Experience with Data Networking, data communications and data security highly desirable
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task and possess excellent time management skills
- Some programing capability (Perl, SQL, etc.)
- LAN and WAN technology support.
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading technology a plus.
Keywords: Linux, Windows System Administration
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- A follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
Please refer to Job # 23006 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org