Project Management AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Asset Management IT team in New York is looking for a strong Project Manager / Business Analyst to be a key part of cross-regional strategic projects focused on client sales & marketing platforms within Credit Suisse Asset Management.
- Gather, define, and document business/functional requirements, process flows, use cases, and user personas
- Project leadership, including management of partner relationships, communication plans, governance, budget, and adherence to internal project standards
- Work closely with Scrum Product Owner and Business SME's to understand business priorities and value propositions
- Moderate multiple business interests into a single set of project priorities
- Produce high quality documentation defining the requirements, business process flows and user acceptance test cases in accordance to the quality management framework techniques and tools
- Support and coordinate the various phases of testing; System Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing
- Perform data analysis to support tasks as the need arises
- Work with team leads to establish a process for production support and help manage the process
- May perform project management or serve as proxy for Scrum Product Owner role as needed
- Lead changes to requirements and adapt to changing priorities quickly, and capacity to handle several tasks
- Assist in activities related to internal audit, risk, budgeting and forecasting and ad hoc analysis
- Assist technical leads in coordinating projects; liaise with business and clients in handling the IT relationship
- Seek to create improvement opportunities
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. You Offer
- At least 6 years of experience as a Project Manager and Business Analyst with capabilities to liaise effectively between business and IT while handling expectations and challenging priorities
- Must have prior experience working within projects following the Scrum Methodology
- Excellent communication skills. Will be facing off with Senior Management and Stakeholders from Sales & Marketing areas across various regions.
- Ability to produce story-driven and well-structured presentations in Powerpoint for Senior Management
- Solid problem solving ability and excellent analytical skills as well as outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Data analysis skills: SQL skills to extract data & understand data schemas.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementations, such as Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce
- Experience with Digital Marketing and Sales Enablement Platforms, such as Seismic
- Financial services experience -- Asset Management expertise highly recommended
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Clarity PPM, Sharepoint a plus
- Higher education or University degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Demonstrable skills producing documentation supporting analytical implementations, including business requirements and functional engineering requirements
- A Team Player able to self-manage within a Scrum team leveraging DevSecOps
- Efficient solution proposals for the business requirements by analyzing, evaluating and prioritizing various solution options as well as challenging business requirements in a proactive way
- A good understanding of a selection of the following:
- Sales process for financial products & services
- Marketing of financial products & services
- Sales pipeline concepts
- Digital marketing concepts, user personas, user journeys, and process flows
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.