Sales Assistant – Asset-Backed Products and Securitization M/F- VIE New York - Market Finance New York - United States
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities
You will be formed to the CLO techniques and supervised by an experienced CLO structurer
You will contribute to support the strong CLO primary push by:
- Helping running simulations of CLO structures, using tools as Excel (with VBA) and Intex
- Preparing presentations and summaries intended for internal distribution: management, control and support functions
- Preparing presentations and summaries intended for external distribution: rating agencies, investors
- Assist in tracking market color/research to support CLO origination and marketing efforts
- Keeping track of the various workstreams and making sure that deadlines are met
- Helping in the management and review of the legal documentation involved with the CLO transactions Profile Required The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 to 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com. Your profile
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application Why Join Us
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities. Business Insight Your environment
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Finance entity of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. We provide our issuer clients (corporates, financial institutions, public sector) with capital raising solutions, along with structured financing and commodities, forex and interest rate hedging. Developing tailor-made products and providing strategic advice (capital structure advisory, financing schemes and capital markets) based on our worldwide expertise and in-depth sectorial knowledge, we aim to meet their financing needs. We are a top player across euro debt capital markets and won many international accolades over the years as a worldwide leader in export, project and natural resources & energy finance.
You will join the Asset Backed Products business line which covers all securitized products (from origination, structuring and syndicate to sales and trading).
You will be part of the sales team, and also working closely with the team of financial engineers and traders. Your focus will be primarily on CLO origination.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000PNA
Business unit: SG Americas Securities
Starting date: 09/12/2019
Date of publication: 17/09/2019