Senior Azure Devops Architect
Cognizant is hiring a Senior Azure DevOps Architect to leadthe Artificial Intelligence and Analytics (AIA) practice's ambitious growthinitiative with our most strategic cloud partners. This opportunity is scopedfor robust, high potential domain specialists who are self-directed,results-oriented, highly collaborative, organized, diligent, and thoughtful.This role requires a domain expertise combined with the ability totask-organize, focus on the details, and sustain and drive progress over time.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to rapid revenuegrowth in one of the most exciting and dynamic segments of the market. This isan ideal opportunity for technologists seeking cross vertical and/or crossindustry expertise. Among other career-enhancing considerations, this roleprovides opportunities to directly and indirectly lead and develop teams.
The entire AIA leadership team is personally committed tothe success of the architects on-boarded through this focused cloud hiringinitiative.
About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) andthe data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent,human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, andbehaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, andexperiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to designthe future-a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have beenreplaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies. By applying AI anddata science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, andscale their AI and analytics products and delivery models.
Locations: United States; Approximately 75% travelexpectations
You must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. KeyQualifications
- Experience working with version control GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure public cloud and preferably components: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, SQL Server (SQL DB, SQL DW).
- Hands on experience Designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Python (PySpark)/Spark SQL.
- Good Experience in MLOps activities
- Strong working experience in YAML,ARM Templates
- Extremely good interpersonal skills with working with cross functional teams located across geographies
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritizes tasks, and quickly adjusts in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to balance complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A disciplined, investigative and inquisitive mind; together with creative abilities.
- Excellent conflict management and negotiation skills
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- High level of dedication, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- 8+ hands-on experience in Devops Architect
- 5+ years of Experience or certification in Cloud-based Architectures, Azure
- Experience in architecting, designing and developing highly scalable distributed data processing systems and Data Warehouse.
- Working experience in one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming languages (Java, Scala, Python)
- Experience with executing projects in Agile environments
- Analyze data, identifying gaps, issues, patterns and trends
- Analyze application dependencies and conduct impact assessment of changes
- Strong understanding of database design concepts - Transactional / Data mart / Data warehouse etc.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leadingprofessional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating andtechnology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultativeapproach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficientbusinesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com orfollow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer andis a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant VeteransNetwork assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant thatallows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment toexcellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin,disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonableaccommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, pleaseemail CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.