Sr. Applications Programmer (Greenwich, CT multiple pos)
Sr. Applications Programmer (Greenwich, multiple, pos) Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle to design and develop financial applications for clearing, accounting, and treasury operations as well as risk management systems; Analyze business processes and build new software modules to automate them. Participate in the design of data models and software systems; Optimize, improve, and debug existing systems and code base; Provide production support; and Parse, process, and integrate data from various internal and external sources.
Masters degree or Foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (Any field requiring use of IT), Computer Programming, or related field.
Two years of experience in job offered or a related programming position.
Must have two years of experience with:
- Oracle or MYSQL Database, SCHEMA design, and PL/SQL;
- LINUX/UNIX operating system, JAVA, XML, PERL, BASH, PYTHON,JAVA SERVLET, J2EE, JSP, EJB, JMS, and JBoss;
- SPRING JAVA Framework; Analyzing business requirements and processes;
- data loading;
- file parsing, and all phases of multi-tier software development lifecycle including:
- object oriented analysis and design, SOCKET programming, multi-threaded and parallel programming, user interface design.
Send resume with cover letter to IBG LLC, Attn: D.Vila, Ref:MW2020, 1 Pickwick Plaza, Greenwich, CT 06830. No Calls.