Sr. Backend Developer – SVP
- Design and implement database schemas, middle-tier web applications, and RESTful services.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing components with back end logic.
- Design, lead, and guide the development of new applications.
- Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 15+ year’s applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and service-oriented design.
- Experience leading a development team, both onshore and offshore.
- Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround.
- Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
- Expertise developing backend server components using Python, NodeJS, and C#/Java.
- Experience and proficiency building applications using the Appian platform.
- Expertise working with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
- Expertise with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience using Jira in Agile software development.
- Experience and proficiency building and supporting websites using CMS systems (ie. Tridion, Drupal, AEM)
- Experience building micro service architecture.
- Experience running services on container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Amazon AWS or equivalent cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with CRM systems especially Salesforce is a plus.