Strategy and Vendor Transformation Lead
Who we are looking for
The Strategy and Vendor Transformation Lead will be responsible for working with the senior leaders within Production Management to define, develop, and execute on a multi-year strategy. This person will provide leadership and coordination on strategic planning, and development and implementation strategies. This is necessary to drive positive change across all areas of Production Management to be "best in class" and to create an unrivaled experience for our customers.
This role will also have responsibility for leading the vendor transformation activities within Production Management. This person will be responsible for planning and working with senior leaders within Production Management and Global Procurement Services to accelerate the RFP process for vendor selections, and to develop and create the best strategic partnership What you will be responsible for
As Strategy and Vendor Transformation Lead you will:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Drives the strategic planning process and acts as a trusted advisor to the Global Head of Production Management and relevant stakeholders during strategy formulation, development, and execution phases
- Facilitate cross-functional team collaborations as well as supports senior leadership and stakeholders within Production Management in developing strategies, inclusive of long-term goals and objectives, key risk management, and driving business and project initiatives.
- Support Production Management leads in solving high priority operational issues by driving the communication and development of suitable strategies and goals.
- Evaluates and develops the long-term strategic plans across the Production Management teams.
- Develops the multi-year strategies and goals; utilizes a data driven approach and establishes measurement criteria to consistently monitor the performance of established strategies.
- Collaborative leader that works with the Production Management leads and other staff to ensure that team strategies are aligned in order to advance the overall strategic vision of the department.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the vendor selection process and vendor transformation activities across Production Management
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Finance, Technology or any other related business field
- Extensive management experience and strong interpersonal skills
- 10 or more years of direct experience in strategy, governance, or related roles within the financial services sector
- Experience leading through various projects across the business leading to strategy optimization and overall performance and operations optimization
Why this role is important to us
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates a high level of leadership, collaboration, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers