Seeking technical Application Support Analyst, hands-on in Equities trading production support, with skills in system monitoring, change and release management, and service automation for a full time position in large investment bank.
L1/L2 f/t position in NYC, remote setting currently/till at least 2021 Q2.
- Trade support to interface with clients, investigate, and understand issues to provide solutions /resolutions in a timely manner.
- Analyze, identify issues, and coordinate resolution to production issues.
- Maintain effective communications and develop relationships with clients and IT management; act as liaison between business and other (global support/dev) IT teams.
- Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution and track to closure.
- User training, troubleshooting, development of support procedures, system testing, and implementation.
- Trading application support experience (3+ years)
- Knowledge of Order Management Systems (risk, position management, market data, client connectivity)
- Equities domain knowledge (e-Trading, Equities, ETFs, Derivatives, Capital Markets )
- Knowledge of trading concepts and flows
- Trade reporting
- Good knowledge on incident reports and problem management.
- Knowledge of booking flow a plus
- UNIX, Windows and SQL experience: scripting, automating
- Monitoring tools (GENEOS or similar)
- Automation tools (Ayehu or similar)
- Strong skills in technical and some business analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, business writing skills
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated with a proven ability to assimilate and apply information rapidly and effectively.