See job description for details
About The Role
- Be part of the Information Technology, EMEA Team
- Opportunity to provide the best technical support to end users or customers
- Reports to the North American Head of IT
Role Location: ANZ, New York, US
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time Role
As a US Operations Engineer, your role is responsible for ensuring that the NY branch users have a first class experience with relation to the use of their laptops, blades, mobile devices, and their telephony service. You are also to provide 1st and 2nd line technical and application support for all Financial Markets business products and applications, acting as a primary point of contact for clients during US hours. You will ensure all systems are monitored in a timely manner, promoting any new or innovative techniques for automation. You will also have insight into providing analysis and insights into incident and request “themes”. You will work with the business to minimise operational losses, remediate Audit points and compliance breaches. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Experience with Wall Street in respects to both the technical and functional aspects (Level 2) or all of Murex, Wall Street and ION applications (Level 1/2)
- Significant experience working on Distributed platforms (UNIX/Linux)
- Proven years of hands-on experience in supporting banking/markets users
- Good knowledge of trader desktop setups, turrets, screens, and blade computers
- Considerable experience working in a Production environment
- Experience working in financial services industry supporting mission critical applications
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
This role is based in New York, USA. The salary package on offer is competitive.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number UNI000754
Application opening date: 12 January 2021
Application closing date: 19 January 2021