Meshify Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will lead multiple projects to improve velocity while delivering quality products across operations, hardware and software engineering, in addition, lead strategic priorities, communicating status updates to business stakeholders, and identifies and mitigates risks.
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Engineering or a related field with formal project management training (preferably PMP or similar qualifications).
- 5+ years professional experience leading large programs, including hardware, services platform and software projects, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams. Hardware and Software experience is not mandatory but a clear aptitude and willingness to work with those domains is needed or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience managing external suppliers or partners as part of program delivery (preference to outsourced SW engagements or CM/JDM/ODM management).
- Strong preference for experience with devices, consumer electronics, manufacturing and consumer facing hardware, and/or software products.
- Working experience with project methodologies such as agile and related hardware development processes.
- Experience working with remote and overseas teams and ability to engage across various cultural and language environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The work environment characteristics, and any physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Hartford Steam Boiler
United States of America