Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Senior-Financial-Analyst_REQ-3329/apply
Q2 is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Finance & Accounting team. We offer a dynamic work environment that welcomes innovative ideas, rewards hard work and commitment, exposes its members to growth opportunities, and encourages evolution of individuals, methodologies, processes, and systems.
- Key role in budgeting, forecasting and the associated analytics
- Identify and interpret implications of drivers and trends for business strategy
- Consolidate and analyze operational and financial information and trends from internal and external sources and communicates results and recommendations to Senior Management
- Develop models, processes and reports to track key business metrics, analyze and interpret data
- Identify operational and financial trends and leads analysis to proactively address business issues
- Drive enhancement of policies, procedures and business practices that improve efficiency within the function and the business
- Act as a consultant to help internal clients understand the financial impact of their business decisions, providing alternatives with accompanying analytics
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure actual expenses are within budget and recorded appropriately
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 8 years experience in a Finance or Sales Operations related role
- Previous experience in the Software Industry strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and accounting/budgeting practices
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify trends and indicators of future performance
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Power BI preferred
- Background in financial services, information technology and/or software is a definite advantage, particularly SaaS, including software revenue recognition
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, cross-functional working relationships and add value as a financial business partner
Posted TodayFull timeREQ-3329
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.