Management Governance Vice President
Who We Are
The Corporate and Workplace Solutions Division (CWS) is comprised of Corporate and Workplace Solutions and the Office of Global Security. Our team focuses on commercial management, client support, advisory solutions, strategic planning, risk management, people security, real estate strategy and the enablement of collaboration and productivity tools across the firm.
Corporate and Workplace Solutions
We deliver a world-class work experience and environment, managing the firm’s corporate real estate strategy, client engagement solutions, essential commercial and risk management functions and flexible digital workstyles that drive the firm’s operating efficiency and productivity.
How We’re Organized
Real Estate - Encompasses end-to-end strategic real estate work from transactions to facilities. Departments include Real Estate Strategy, Real Estate Development and Facilities.
Spend Management - Aligns all commercial advisory and risk management functions that drive operating efficiency. Departments include Product Finance, Strategic Sourcing, Third Party Governance, Procure to Pay and Infrastructure & Transformation.
Client Engagement - Reflects partnership with internal clients in developing and delivering world-class solutions for the firm. Departments include Document Management, Events, Hospitality and Travel.
CWS Engineering - Aligns all engineering functions integral to the successful performance of the division. Departments include Workplace Engineering, Client & Production Engineering, Corporate Engineering and Spend Management Engineering.
Divisional Management (COO) - Aligns division-wide functions to drive strategic cohesiveness, consistency and efficiency. Departments include Business Unit Management, Communications and User Engagement, Risk and Environmental, Social & Governance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for our TPRM platforms: KY3P from MarkIt, VRP & SLATE (internally built tools) and associated linked systems.
- Own the optimization of the associated infrastructure supporting the business process & strategy.
- Act as design expert for the KY3P system, in collaboration with Business SMEs and the MarkIt team.
- Lead and drive the wider infrastructure priorities, standards and strategy globally.
- Build strong business relationships with Senior stakeholders firmwide to understand potential impacts on the TPRM system based on divisional business and initiatives, including potential internal and external integrations.
- Drive the implementation of new systems or functionality (internal or external) and the change management process globally to avoid disruption in current program procedures
- Liaise with Engineering leadership and developers in communicating business requirements, data migration, testing and deployment of new infrastructure capabilities
- Define, analyze, design, and document business requirements, offer simplifications to requirements and manage changes made to requirements.
- Own the configuration, administration and release management for all tools within the scope of the TPRM Infrastructure team.
- Oversee End User Acceptance Testing (UAT) cycles to be managed by the team including creating manual test scripts and manage the testing population results and queries
- Work with TPRM Reporting Team & SM Engineering to develop scorecards & KPIs to monitor and track SLA and manage the vendor relationship, to ensure adequate performance & stability.
- Guide, mentor and partner with the wider team on the day-to-day technical queries related to system logic and perform defect/data analysis as well as support specific audits, internal and external.
- Drive projects for continuous process improvement and bring innovation into the team. Lead initiatives / projects from inception to completion linked to the TPRM systems.
- Be a key member of the Spend Management Transformation Program team to continue to share progress of TPRM Sub-Program against defined business case. Covering adoption, results and progress.
- Communicate progress and decision points for projects to relevant functions and maintain key documentation of approvals where required
- Lead a team of 3 employees (2 Analysts, 1 Associate) to both maximize their potential and develop them professionally and to grow expertize.
- Proven Change Management skills in a global organization delivering both organizational and technical system changes
- Ability to manage global team, develop, mentor and direct.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Proven influencing skills across levels and geographies
- 3-5 years’ experience in Third Party Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, or similar functional area.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and motivate others through periods of uncertainty.
- Technical and operational problem solving skills