Manager, ServiceNow GRC
Requisition #: 48782
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our practice.
- Lead ServiceNow engagements, delivering process design, technical design, defining agile stories, working with offshore development team to get configuration done
- Coordinate with clients to facilitate requirements gathering, sprint show-me, testing, UAT and deployment
- Utilize BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation), to depict the workflow of new and existing processes
- Specialize in ServiceNow Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) or ServiceNow SecOps product suite, and support creation of collateral, point of view, and thought leadership across the product suite and functional capabilities
- Work with functional Subject Matter Professionals in GRC/SecOps area and support client engagement delivery
- Support the practice in growing solution area by supporting in solution design and innovation around the ServiceNow platform
- Minimum of five years of experience working with BPMN, workflow design and business process analysis
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business Process Management (Business Administration, Project Management, Organizational Behavior) or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow; ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is required
- Solid competencies in ServiceNow platform, GRC/SECOPS, ITSM, ITOM, SecOps related systems (e.g. web application firewalls) and Agile Development
- Prior experience and understanding of GRC/SecOps principles; ServiceNow CIS certification in GRC or SecOps is preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical, and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work
- Travel will be up to 80%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.