Manager, ServiceNow HRSD
Requisition #: 48733
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our practice.
- Lead all technical aspects of solution architecture, workflow design and configuration, integration design and implementation and provide oversight of architecture, design, and implementation of ServiceNow based Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) solutions
- Interface with HR IT and HR Center of Excellence (COE) functional teams to design technical solution architectures based on process requirements
- Interact with client and vendor technical teams to successfully enable the SaaS platform
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology such as epic/story writing and managing development sprints based on client experiences
- Manage all aspects of the project/workstream, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client and meet deadlines
- Minimum of five years of experience with ServiceNow as a key technical resource leading the development of the large scale HRSD solutions in client environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to influence and consult including providing options with pros, cons and risks around all key technical decisions during the project delivery process
- Knowledge of HR Service Delivery Operating Models
- Prior HR Transformation and HR Service delivery implementation experience
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.