Manager, Product Management
Manager, Cloud Product Management
Requisition #: 48620
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Atlanta, GA; St Louis, MO; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cloud Project Management to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Establish the lifecycle for cloud based products and services which consists of planning, managing and developing standardized technical reusable building blocks for cloud based solutions
- Work effectively with IT service management in defining cloud managed services requirements; plan and coordinate all activities to integrate into an effective service catalog strategy for cloud offerings and work with cloud teams to plan, organize and coordinate training on cloud services/offerings for stakeholders to help them realize, exploit, understand cloud based offerings and benefits
- Partner with the lead to define and develop business mapping requirements to technical cloud service offerings and work with enterprise cloud architects, engineers, and sysops subject matter professionals to help establish architecture standards and consistently align cloud product service offerings
- Implement and manage as planned, with minimal direction, the execution of establishing multi-cloud platform product standards via defined offerings and the product lifecycle
- Focus on influencing and developing release roadmaps of both internal and external vendor cloud platform products/services used for cloud product offerings including cloud provider, application and component technical services API changes that would affect changes in workflow and cloud automation work streams across product delivery groups
- Work with the team to provide insight and technical input to help define cloud governance framework for standards and policies for consuming cloud technical services including capturing and measuring of business demand for cloud based solutions and mapping to catalog product offerings while balancing short term and long term needs to ensure cloud catalog offerings can be fully operational and available
- Minimum five years of lifecycle cloud product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with industry scale cloud providers (e.g. Azure/AWS) including experience driving the implementation of cloud technologies; able to conceptualize and operationalize from an IT factory business model; this requires services mapping to define and operationalize end-to-end vision, and understand how a logical work flow design will translate into one or more service deliverable work streams
- Ability to abstract general principles from specifics and establish standards of best practices for delivering cloud based services as a service provider
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on large scale infrastructure development and deployments and prior knowledge in technical or product/program management space
- Prior experience with lifecycle tools such as JIRA, Git, and TPS and comfortable working in agile or iterative development
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.