Manager, SAP Ariba
Requisition #: 48833
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Phoenix, AZ; Denver, CO; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Short Hills, NJ; Cleveland, OH; Portland, OR; Pittsburgh, PA; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our practice.
- Act as a Source to Pay workstream lead accountable for managing KPMG and client personnel
- Accountable for the design and implementation of Ariba capabilities; Sourcing, Contracts, and Plan to Produce (PTP)
- Leverage leading-practice business process knowledge & proficiency for Source to Pay and ability to apply to the client's business requirements
- Support business development activities such as opportunity identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service networks and industries
- Contribute to thought leadership in the development and evolution of our KPMG SAP implementation methodologies and intellectual capital by writing whitepapers or performing research in support of SAP Ariba initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- A minimum of five years of SAP Ariba related implementation experience within a professional services advisory firm, leading and delivering a minimum of three full life cycle implementations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college or university is a plus
- Strong understanding of Ariba network administration, configuration and troubleshooting along with working knowledge (reading, modifying, troubleshooting) of Ariba cXML specification for commonly used transactional objects
- Experience with Ariba CIG integration design and development
- Demonstrated ability to perform integration and administration tasks in Ariba and the integration experience with SAP S/4HANA imbedded procurement capabilities and Ariba integration requirements
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Unites States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.