Command Center Analyst
The Best Career Move In Texas | Texas Capital Bank | Command Center Analyst in Richardson Operations Center, Texas | Careers at Texas Capital Bank Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Command Center Analyst Job Location US-TX-Richardson Operations Center ID 2019-4104 Location: Address 2350 Lakeside Blvd Category Information Technology
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at .
- Ongoing operation of a 24/7 Command Center for the Bank’s production environment
- Document all incidents reported to the Command Center
- Monitors all production environments and responds to alerts and issues that arise
- Analyzes problems and, depending on problem complexity and resolution time constraints, either solves it or escalates to the appropriate team
- Gathers additional information required for escalation to other support teams and documents all incident details
- The Analyst will monitor, track, and analyze workstations and servers for potential security violations and respond to all such incidents
- Takes responsibility for handling incidents and following them through completion or escalation
- Finalizes the task upon successful resolution, according to company policies for incident management
- The Analyst will work with both the Information Security and Operations teams to investigate potential security violations and report compliance accordingly
- Perform maintenance procedures on security systems (i.e. Log management, Vulnerability management, etc.)
- Records problems encountered and techniques used to solve for future reference
- Respond in a timely manner to a loss or misuse of computer assets and communicate security exposures, misuse, or noncompliance situations to Command Center Manager
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the Bank’s computing environment
- Assists Command Center Manager in creating short-term and long-term strategies for the Command
- Must be flexible for extended hours and/ or shift work--These positions are 12 hour shifts, overnights.
- Proven complex technical problem-solving skills required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Network Operations Center (NOC) or Security Operations Center (SOC) is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple computing resources, e.g., servers, storage, network, security appliances, etc. is a plus
- In-depth understanding of 24/7 production operations and adherence to SLAs is a plus
- Ability to partner with technical and non-technical roles within and outside the department
- Must demonstrate strong sense of urgency in solving end-user issues
- Must be able to minimize downtime by rapidly diagnosing and resolving problems
- Be able to track and document information regarding troubleshooting techniques
- Detail oriented with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks concurrently and within deadlines
- Maintain a high level of teamwork and communication
- Well organized, effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical information to non-IT personnel
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledgeable of networking concepts and components (DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewall, web filters, switches, routers, etc.) is a plus
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Dont see the perfect opportunity? and we will reach out if a new job opening matches your background and interests.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS