Information Technology Manager
Responsible for day-today management of the Product Support team. Facilitates resolution of issues in alignment with agreed service levels. Assists with developing and managing the product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for issue remediation and defect fix implementation. Ensures users are informed about progress toward service restoration. Acts as a liaison and translator between the platform user community and support teams representing the impact to the user while taking a pragmatic view of the appropriate steps for issue resolution and communication. In partnership with Platform Leaders, drafts communications relating to system issues and scheduled activities and distributes to the user community as needed. Collaborates with the Change Management team and the Change Network to ensure services are meeting the needs of the community. Drafts and maintains policy, standards and procedures for Product Support. Evaluates recurring issues to identify trends and negotiates with the Platform teams to facilitate resolution. Leads by example taking ownership for business continuity and
What you are good at
- Facilitates swift resolution impacting the platforms and technology in the Smart Processing ecosystem including platforms such as myQ, Document Ingestion, Status, and the Smart Processing Orchestrator.
- Maintains and improves service quality by completing system, compliance, and process audits. Ensures procedures are up to date and risk is managed. Archives SOP evidence to demonstrate audit compliance.
- Establishes strong partnerships with Platform and Product Owners to negotiate resolution of ongoing issues and support long term goals and objectives.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with key business partners to build support and ensure alignment with Product Support activities.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and elevates issues for quick resolution. Documents and manages operating procedures and implements effective escalation processes to ensure inquiries reach resolution.
- Supports platform testing activities and guides program and platform leaders in understanding testing practices.
- Establishes an ongoing culture of continuous improvement to improve productivity, partner satisfaction, and overall success.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of platforms and business processes.
- Metrics based approach to managing day to day operations using data to inform key decisions.
- Foster an environment where the team gives their all as they feel valued and challenged in their day to day work.
What you have
- Strong understanding of how technology underpins successful completion of critical business activities in operational areas
- Solid understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies in developing use cases
- 5+ years of progressive experience in support, product management, or other technical leadership roles
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts to a non-technical community
- Ability to develop and continuously improve processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and the customer experience
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Remedy and how they can support organizing and managing day to day work practices
- Project management experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration, and critical thinking skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a collaborative environment, build consensus, and promote the open exchange of information among team members
- Ability to manage ambiguity and find a path forward in a fast-paced environment with concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and develop meaningful metrics to understand and managed day to day operations and establish quarterly and annual goals.