IS Prof Intermediate Analyst
The IS Prof Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. Responsibilities:
- Generate metrics and ensure productivity to guarantee Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and client expectations are met
- Monitor risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, impacts to business, and required corrective actions
- Initiate the assessment, knowledge transfer, and transition of new security systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed, define operating standards and processes and develop procedures and process control manuals
- Perform information security awareness and training activities
- Suggest improvement to process efficiencies
- Verify through testing that essential procedures are followed
- Provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- 1 certification or ability to earn within 12 months of joining preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
•Support critical 24x7 identity security administration functions for a global user base including off hour and on-call support •Oversees RACF security administration or Top Secret security administration. Maintains accounts to control access to information and applications, analyzes and resolve problems related to mainframe access control, user administration, and operating level system security •Serves as the primary security liaison to groups within Citi globally on gaining access to various systems •Assigns or removes access from users as appropriate and as approved by their management or the data owner •Analyzes existing procedures for efficiency and effectiveness and formulates logical descriptions of problems and devises solutions for processing requests as well as improving administrative tools used by the GIDA RACF/Top Secret team •Analyzes security implementation and processes and identifies and corrects inconsistencies/inefficiencies. Provides user reports to management, Team Members, and/or data owners upon request •Assists in the development, documentation, and implementation of access management, procedures, and guidelines (PCM's). Coordinates the update of all RACF/Top Secret reference documents/manuals •Oversees and coordinates periodic audits of all users' system Resources and user entitlements for management by providing reports and consultation •Maintains all RACF/TSS Databases globally, all RACF/TSS Automated jobs, Business Continuity Tests, Operating System Upgrades (SSMF Rollouts) •Maintains and coordinates with the application owners to maintain current documentation of security access levels •Provide Audit / MCA support • Design and development of Citigroup information security related solutions • Testing and implementation of process automation tools • Cooperate with project teams and exchange knowledge and experience about processes in different areas • Cooperate with infrastructure teams and help with implementation of automation solutions on systems level • Provide production support for existing processes and architectures • Work to be compliant with Citi policy • Manage projects end-to-end (implement, train end users, maintain documentation, collect data and adapt it to automation requirements) • Knowledge in compliance and Risk Analysis and support • Improve data feeds for various systems like EERS - Enterprise Entitlement Review System etc. • Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences • Participate in weekly Team meetings • Monitor and troubleshoot scheduled jobs and report incidents for analysis. Complete all tasks in connection with the organization's activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting