Head of Business Planning & Transaction Banking Transformation
- Excellent tax free package and Bonus scheme
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
Our client is a leading bank, looking for a Head of Business Planning and Transaction Banking Transformation. You will be responsible for supporting the Global Head of Transaction Banking in formulating and driving the business strategies, propositions and tactical plans as well as manage the implementation of key digital transformation projects In addition the you will assist the Global Head of Transaction Banking in implementing the business plans for Cash, Service Delivery & Trade, day-to-day business management for the Transaction Banking business, including monitoring and tracking of business performance, budgets, risk and audit related matters.
Our Client is looking for a Head of Business Planning and GTB Banking and Transformation, you will be responsible for the following:
Strategic Planning & Execution
- Forecast: Drive the forecasting and projections of Transaction Banking based on current run-rates, future plans from WBG, BBD, FI and IBG countries. Challenge inputs from Sales and market/economic trends.
- Strategy: Quantify and provide information to country & group management by analyzing the impact & economic consequences of market trends, changing customer requirements and competitor offerings for the dual purpose of performance management and strategy development. Implement actions as required.
- Long term strategy: Build the long-term strategy for the GTB business and facilitate the various segment/product/support functions to provide short and long-term goals in making the bank the number 1 GTB provider in MENA.
- Problem Solving: Gather data during competitor & capability analysis, customer feedback, utilization and financial monitoring to evaluate the need of new products or service improvement so that the bank – GTB can move towards being world class
- Digital strategy: Drive the vision on the WBG digital journey, design the roadmap, obtain buy-in and approval and then execute the plan. Become the business lead in all digital change and a change manager to realize the added value of digital changes in the organization
- Digital customer experience: responsible for the life cycle management of all existing and future digital channels (web, mobile, messaging, chatbots, digital assistant) and marketing tools (Marketing Automation Platform, SEO, SEA, personalization) in terms of customer experience
- Digital Marketing: Manage and oversee the digital marketing activities across all segments.
- Business Management & Planning:
- Business Tracking: Management of Transaction Banking business, including monitoring and tracking of business performance, budgets, risk and audit related matters and establishing and maintaining appropriate processes/mechanisms for efficient tracking and monitoring.
- Project Execution: Responsible for planning, co-ordination and project management of specific business projects and initiatives
- Compliance: Ensure the Transaction Banking business is not in breach of any compliance policies set-out by the Bank. Lead the Bank’s initiatives and programmes for GTB and ensure that it gets a satisfactory Audit.
- Performance Management
- Utilization Monitoring / MIS: With inputs from Sales, Solution Delivery, Finance, Product and Service Delivery coordinate the circulation of various reports listing utilization and volumes.
- Financial: Act as a knowledge expert on the product sets including financials (P&L, Balance sheet, KPI's etc) and coordinate annual budgets & ongoing forecasts. Provide suggestions to improve profitability & performance and implement any approved recommendations.
- Sales Discipline: Ensure sales discipline with focus on leveraging the tools provided by the bank in line with sales policy
Competitor / Capability Analysis
- Market: Understand the local market in terms of size, share, structure, potential, customer segmentation, buyer behaviors and competitor analysis within the country (and region) for the relevant product sets. Lead market research as required.
- Benchmarking: Carry out competitor benchmarking exercise to help the senior management shape the banks sales, marketing, product, pricing and service strategies
- Pricing: Conduct regular pricing reviews (minimum annually) including impact of waivers or non-standard pricing and implement appropriate local pricing at a product level. Pricing reviews should include comparison of key competitors pricing.
- Network Guides: Help prepare Network Service Guides as well as document Country Value Proposition.
- Customer Feedback / Awards: Coordinate customer surveys (internal and external) as well as submission for various awards like Euro-Finance etc.
- Communications: Assisting in the development, updating and communication of the strategic plans for Transaction Banking as well as the preparation of paper and presentation to communicate successes.
- Communications: Send regular internal communication listing Transactions Banking Sales and Product activities related to Cash, Trade and Solution Delivery as well as key financial performance.
- Customer Events: Help arrange Customer events in coordination with Sales targeting prospect/pipeline names.
- Sales Support: Provide support (but not lead) in the following activities: product sales campaigns, RFP responses, complex customer implementations, advice on customer preferential pricing, channel or product migrations.